PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, januari 01, 2009

New Year celebrating the arrival of 2009

6 ppl got together at 15,00 to make and enjoy dinner in nice company..
at 20,00 we were supposed to go to a friends party but due to missunfortunes we got stuck at our place one additional hour.

Arrived to the party one person less..(she went to an Moulin Rouge party) well ok..we took the bus for 1h to discover we hade sat on the bus for to long so we got a nice walk :/
anyway we found the place..I jsut like hiyah..byeah..*ran to the bathroom*

nice party..and a lot of fun people, had a nice chat with a guy studying in Poland as an exchange student from US..he was reading to become from Doctor to brain surgent.

Centi found like in less than 10 mins a person also working as a graphic designer for computergames like him so he was all bisy after that :)

One friend dropped of from us at 23,00 due to she didnt feel to well..so an other friend of ours pict her up and drove her home.

24,00 was great..Bollinger and nice fire works. We had the best view ever..it was really nice.

at 00,35 we started to help an friend of ours (that also came with us) to take care of her EXTREMLE DRUNK BF :/
at 01,25 we gave up trying to catch a cab and took the last buss to the town hoping to find a taxi there..we didnt.
at 02,45 I finally stood wating for our "own" buss..7 mins to get home..sooo tired!!!
And someone had......ALL over the seats and everything..
I just cant manage to c or smell puke..so I had to pull my scarf over my nose..the smell!!!

So when we finally managed to get ot our stop I litteratly ran of the bus..5m from my front door I suddenly realize i just left my purse at the bus!! FFS!
Home and start to call and block my creditcard..
I HAD MY LIFE IN THERE!!!

Happy fucking new year, as they say..I got a really bad start of 2009
Hoping rest of the year to get better..on friday im going to call lost and found for the busses and i truly hope i get my stuff back :(