PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, februari 28, 2009

My Brother visiting

Ok so no combat today *cryyyy*
due to my knee..I just cant understand why im so freakking clumsy..
anyway..me and Centi went to the gym and guess what.
Anna (the combat instructor) has changed some somgs and picked Centis and my favorite combat song ever Zombie from body combat 36.
We stood outside the door..listening to the music for like 5 mins untill the self torture ended and Centi decided we need to leave that part of the gym or we would both start crying :(

My brother is a doll...he came to take a walk in the city and then joining us home for some company afterwards.
Had a great evening with him and a few friends over some tacos.
Was really nice. :)
Thank you all for a great evening I truly enjoyed my self!!