PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, februari 17, 2009

Bodycombat tracklists from start

Oki ppl ask me where I do find all the damn Combat Tracklists..
So i have promised to post my source here ^^
There Is one out there writing a blog just aobut Body Combat and publishing out the tracks before anyone else..
An now htat every Combat class is unik due to were in the end of 38 and 39..eveyrone is doing htere own mixes..
It can be fun to listne to all the old songs..I mean OMG Ive been running theese classes since Combat 22!!!!
More or less freqvent ofc but anyway..
If you want to c all tracklist since Bodycombat 1...go here:
http://nzglen.wordpress.com/full-bodycombat-track-lists/

ENJOY :D

Etiketter: