PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, februari 04, 2009

Next week back to Oslo

Even though Shell has a travel cost cut down period at the moment.
Marine needs me badly in Oslo to attend to like 5 different f2f meetings..so what does one do..
I asked my boss and 5 sec later i had booked hotel and train tickets over.
I actually feel its goign to be a bit fun to travel there again..
Well ofc the ppl are just woinderful..but its also fun to meet the people your working with.
Usually Ihave the prevelegium to be working from home mostly and due to my sleeping attacks its been great to be so flexible in the working hours.
But sometimes its really good and enjoyable to leave the house aswell.
This time I will be linving at SAS Radisson Scandinavia..gonna be great fun since they have both gym..pool and..a great breakfast..I will eat like a horse. :)