PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, januari 11, 2009

Im so tired..this is crazy

Its really dark outside here in the nordics..
And ½ part of the population (read: the weak part) is having a "fall depression"
I think its cosy with fall and winter..:)
But I have become even more tired..its probably since i didnt get any vacation at all but now its really bad..
Im like sleeping 10h/day and Im constantly exhausted.
My brain doesnt work and Im freakkin sleeping all the time.
Maby the flu caught up on me..screw the flu..Im going to train it away. :D

Etiketter: