PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, januari 02, 2009

Lost and not found

Damned..I called them..my purse hasnt been found..Ive spent 3h today blocking cards and ordering new ones..
This was the one and ONLY time ever Ive lost my wallet but I can tell you..It will NEVER happend again. So damn much work to block everything..and I can barely remember ½ of the cards i had in there.

Well its friday..Im supposed to have holiday but im working ofc :/

Our dishwasher arrived today..and we dont get it to work due to :
"hole" to little
No room to stabilisize it by attaching it to anything
Not having propper tools (I so need to buy new tools)
Missing one single tube clip so we cant even test it
So I got to take all the saved dishes from newyear manually...

Please shoot me and I would be so happy..this year sux already..last one was much better *cry*