PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, januari 09, 2009

Moose on the loose


Its friday and I read the first news for this week. *blush*

There is a lot that can be discussed BUT..since I usually think regular news is boring..and Im never writing news in my diary (read: Blog)
I found an article I just fell in love with that isnt so much news but gives a good spirit..atleast for me. :)
Its a moose baby calf that got stuck on the ice in northern parts of Sweden.
Someone called it in but gave the wrong lake name so after like 3 phone calls and ceveral hours later the firefighters found a very cold little baby moose stuck on the ice with its long legs everywhere.
The mother moose was stepping back and forth on the other side of the lake clearly upset over the situation. After a while the rescque team managed to drag the moose in with the help of the water tuibes from the truck and they could carry (took 5ppl) the baby to shore.

Story ends great..the baby after resting a little started to eat from the nearby gras and the resque team left the moose alone so that the mother adn its baby could reunion again.

Sometimes humankind is truly kind and Im greatful that we have firefighters that takes the time for resque missions like this :)