PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, januari 06, 2009

Long time writing

It just hit me..dman Ive been writing in this blogg for a very logn time now.
Not on daily basis but atleast on weekly basis.
sometimes it feels like my life is standing stilla nd sometimes I discover my self inthe middle and everythign is just rushing pass me due to I dont have the time to get hold of everything.
Its pretty fun..the life Im living.
Sure it has its ups and its downs...but most of the time Its better than I ever dared to wish for as a child.

And even if my training hasnt showed any results for the past 6 months..I still run there just because its fun..
Even if im being a bit behind in school at the moment..Im still not giving up and I have a damn good reason why im behind...I calculated my overtime for 2008
I have actually worked over 800h overtime last year. 125h is legal, you can get permission to work up to 225 but no more than that by swedish law.
No wonder things just rusches by.

Good thing is that I have a whole bunch of very patient friends that understands that my life is a bit stressful at the moment and lets me take the time I need to sort thing.
For that im also very greatful :)
2008 was a good, fun but stressfull year and Im very exited what 2009 has to offer :)