PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, januari 22, 2009

an apple a day..doesnt keep the Dr away :(

Yeah..the sad part is that Im sick :/ so I need to eat pills for the rest of my life.
Im so damn tired..ben for a year now..

Couldnt figure it out..and my training didnt give any results at all..so I was like Im doing something wrong. so I thought iill go to a dietist..and get my self a personal trainer..but im fucking sleeping all the time..like a live zombie :(
So I went to the dr...first
So he took some Iron values and a shit load of tests..(I almoust fainted on the spot) I totally hate needles.

He called me today.....
like -Hi tis Dr...(whatever) Do you want us to fix you?
and I was like yeah Pl

I have something called "hypothyreos"
so the dr rang in a recepie for me to the pharmazy so I started eating pills just now.
I had so low values so he sayed that If I wasnt training like an idiot I would have been ALOT bigger than I am.
So Im on theese pills for 3 weeks..then back to the lab take new test back tot he dr to get the dose higher and then go 3 weeks with that and then test again..untill we find the right balance of the hormone.


I will eat pills rest of my life..I hate pills!!!
but as sayed..Im very low so the dr was..yeah you going to se a remarkable differens.
everyone im telling this to is like..YEY u gonna be a skinny arse bitch..and Im like..Im fucking sick!!!!
permanent hypothyroidism...this sux..though I will probably see a lot of differences the comming months. and hopefully I get more neergy and stop beeing a zombie..atleast something :/

Etiketter: