PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, januari 21, 2009

Been reading

the strangest thing with going to the Dr taking values is that one starts to read and google stuff..like tired and stuff.
diagnoses of all kind of stuff like lacking iodin, and some mental deseases and shit..
Im like..oki..im sure the blood will come back your healthy as a nut..maby you should eat more.
Hate the wating..but they will probably not call.
They would only to that if they found anything.
And Im eatig extremly healthy, I barely drink anymore due to Im training constantly so Im actually a pretty healthy person.
And maby its my genes that makes me lok like this even though Im training like an idiot.
Bah..screw this..Im to start checking prices for dietist..need to check my food.
Maby I eat to little or something..thats a reason to be tired..right?

Now Im of to first combat and then later on Body Pump..doubble class today..and a meeting with my Adecco boss in between :)

Etiketter: