PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, februari 03, 2009

Gaia has a new flightform

It has taken time...yes..some would say enormous amounts of time..:S
But now,...finally..I managed to grind togethter the gold needed for my flightform..
so away goes the boring old crowform and welcome the purple little rasta birdie with juwelry ^^
Im so happy!!!!
Now I cna grind my flowers ingame and actually not be run over by all other droods that pics my damn herbs just beneath my nose..grrrrr

Now after this its to grind together 5k more gold so Centi gets his birdie aswell..
I dont think I ever want to do a daily after this :/
but...I have such a nice birdie :D