PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, april 09, 2009

Easter and I still have vacation

I went to the dr first thing yeasterday after i woke up..this dman coughing..im going insane..so to the dr and guess what..I got even more pencillin..hate this..anyway..
I went to the pharmazy..took the first pill and then..I went to training..
I mean common..12 days without Combat..Im dying over here O_o..
oh yeah and also I have discovered that i got a comment from the Mills group them selves on my blogg!! *blush*
They gave me this link and look here!!!
They have the Combat 40 tracklist almoust finnished!! nr 3 is a killer.

01a.Layla(Caribbean Mix) - DJ U Hey vs DJ Minagawa
from Skitzmiz 30
01b.Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
02.I Know Kung Fu - Shitdisco
03.Sweetheart (Squad-E Remix) - Rezonance-Q
from Hardcore Til I Die
04a. -
04b.Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
05.Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
06.Burn It To The Ground - Nickelback
 07.Speed It Up -
08.Set You Free(Hixxy Remix) - N-Trance
from Clubland X-Treme Hardcore
09.Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf
10.Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

But Im a bit sad that they continued with the old twist songs and tutti frutti is on this coregraphy just like we had Johnny B good but then again it was very much balanced up with
the crazy muithai track, wich is still the best in BC39 :)