PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, april 16, 2009

Pump & Combat

Morning:

wake up
out with Xa
Eat Müsli
Play some WoW
go to Pump Class
Train like a mad man for one hour..Im back with my old weights..YEY!!!
Gainomax on my way back home

Afternoon:
Make some lunch (meatballs and vegetables with some beans)
Play some WoW
Eat ½ pkt of BRAGO^^
Out with Xa
Time for Combat class!!


Train like the last combat ever..and Im totally exhausted..


Tomorrow is:
NO TRAINING!! (OMG!?) and salary conversation with Adecco ( Can one storm in there and tell them to give me 100 EUR more just because Im doing a great job? probably not since they just kicked out 100 ppl due to lack of asignments :( Sux..we will c what I get..my boss is usually very friendly so. I get my way)



Etiketter: