PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, juli 10, 2009

Combat 41..teaser on what is to come :P

Hi ppl..guess what i have found ^^
1a: Numa Numa – Nick Skitz
1b: My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
02: Operation Blade
03: Slow & Steady Rush – Hixxy & Unknown
4a: Enter Sandman
4b: Boom – P.O.D.
05: Ballroom Blitz
06: Let Me Entertain You
07: Desolation Row - My Chemical Romance
08: What Do You Want From Me (squad-e remix) – Cascada
09: Right Round – Flo Rider
10: Halo – Beyonce

i will laugh my ass of when first warm up song starts.
mayaaa iiiiiii mayyyyaaaa oooooo *ROFL*

Etiketter:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

This we really like!
I miss you guys, up for some kind of gettogether soon?? I hope so!

juli 12, 2009 4:28 em  
Blogger Callisto said...

This will be another blast!!!

juli 12, 2009 11:03 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home