PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

Murphy fucking hates my guts...

So the journey with our kitchen begins...
We picked out everythign we wanted in march..and delivery was to come 29/5.
One would think they got a lot of time to get my order togehter right?
Well that wasnt goign to happend for sure..
15h before delivery I get a phonecall
-Hi Gaia, I have some bad news. the telescopic function you wanted incerted in your owen..we havent been able to get hold of them via Electrolux so you wont recieve them tomorrow morning as agreed originally.
-Hey, ok as long as that is the only thing missing *joking*

14h before delivery phone rings
-Hi Gaia we have a problem :/
-Oh..what is my entire kitchen forgotten? *joking*
-uhm...yes.
-*silence*
-Our driver from the Czech republic has some car troubble so he has not left Czechia yet. But your kitchen is on its way so we need to book a new delivery date.
-Ok fine..as long its here befor eend of week things should be fine..my handymen arrives sunday to start working.
-Im sorry but I was thinking end of next week.
- WOOOT?!?!? Is he fucking walking here with the kitchen on his shoulders?!? It doesnt take 2 weeks todrive from there to here.
I dont care how u sort this but I must have mu kitchen before end of week!!!!


Delivery day, aprox 30 mins before assign delivery I get a phonecall...
-Hi, Im suppose to deliver 3 things to you..your owen, your stew and the telescopic things for your owen...
-Yes well I know the tleescopic things are not with you so..
-...well neither is the stew. I cant find it and they tell me it isnt here.
-WTF?!
Delivery day at lunch when I should have my entire kitchen all all electronics at my place..wehave the owen..alone..standign ont he floor of the torn down kitchen,


What the hell happened?!?!




To be continued.......




Etiketter: , ,