PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, februari 11, 2007

Why do u blogg?

oki so i often get the comment "why do u blogg"
And to be honest i realy dont know..my friends started up and then
I actually have been writing a kind of viritual diary before the "blogg thingy" became so popular.
So yeah ppl..i actually write my blog for me..just for me..and the fun part in having it on internet is that i can actually write in it everywere..and ofc.
Get a few comments from now and then to make my day even better.

I found actually a test about this..why ppl blog and what kind of Bloggers ppl are.
Now that i made the test..i just take everything back^^


You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few