PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, april 10, 2007

Goodbye Desposa

So the easter ends and our visitors are heading home for my dissapointment. *sad puppy*
With a hope of seeing each other in a soon future.
Hope u trip goes well honey. =)
Untill our roads cross again.

/kiss

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I had a great time! Everybody was so nice, even when I was drunk and saying things I can't remember now :P
I got to see sun, rain and even snow while I was there and a chance to meet new people.
This vacation is definately going in my top 5 best vacations ever!
Thank you Adina and friends for making sure I would enjoy my stay :)
Hope to see you soon again
/kiss /hug

april 12, 2007 8:48 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home