PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, mars 27, 2007

Sick again..*cry*


This cant be happening!!!!

I just started my 3 week of training and i have slept like 2h last night because i have been coughing my lungs out.
*hates*

I did my Pump yesterday..and i thought it was kind of strange i didnt have the energy of puttin on more weight..thoguth it could be because im having "that week" so i didnt think to mutch of it..but then last night i started to cough even more..and teh past 12h have been terrible.

So..now i hace unbooked my BodyCombat for today *crying rivers*
and i wait a few days doing nothing more than biking to work and back home..and i hope I´ll get well VERY FAST!!

I hate this..someone want to come here and cuddle so i can pass on the infection ^^
Just give me a ring..I´ll be ready ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Vägrar kela med dig nu gumman ;) vad sa jag om träna ;)

mars 27, 2007 10:19 fm  
Blogger PrincessGaia said...

Träna är BRA...
Its good for you honey ^^
*tassar närmare för att försöka smitta av sig lite baciller iaf*

mars 27, 2007 10:31 fm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha ja men uppenbarligen inte för dig ;) Du är allergisk mot träning ;) Därför du blir sjuk

mars 27, 2007 6:12 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home