PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, mars 20, 2007

Body for sale


Tonight i barely got any sleep I´ve been constantly waking up every 2h.

So im kind of tired today..and everyone that knows me even a bit knows that im taking my bike to work (not because im a training addict but because im so damn lazy..bike=faster than tram)

Anyway..my body thought everything was just nice..untill i decided that i should carry my bike 4 floors down hence the elevator was broke..by the time my lazy as discovered that i was planning actually to ride the damn heavy bike i just carried down the stairs it was about to migrate from me.

So today...i have a body for sale..its very bad at furfilling my wishes..ahs a mind of its own..hurts like hell and is not even able to climb stairs anymore. Anyone need it..pl let me know.

Well back to the real world were bodies cant migrate from their owners..im having a Combat day today. So todays plan is:

60min Bike
1h on running machine
20min on rowing machine
1h Body Combat

And tomorrow I´m spending all day in a hospital because of body collaps^^
So worth it...but pl dont ask me on thursday since im havin douple class then and day two with aches.

Have a nice day and i c u on my funeral when sould moving on to next lvl and boby wants to leave this earthlife ^^