PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, mars 14, 2007

Training time again..god its great to be back!


Ok now im all well in my lungs so this week I started up with taking the bike to work and today im off to Body Combat. (http://www.lesmills.com/global/en/members/bodycombat/bodycombat-group-fitness-program.aspx ) So its going to be a training day..60 min of bike. since I go from home to work, from work to the gym and then after the combat class im off home…prolly going to take me ages to get home since im going to be like DEAD. But anyway.
I started with breakfast at 08,00, lunch (chicken vegetables and brown rice) and at 15,30 a protein/nutrition drink so I think im gonna survive..but u never know.
I’m really bad at taking it easy when it comes to the exercising part. I usually think that “since im here I can do this..and that..and I have time for that also. Strangely I never seem to find the time to relax in a solarium though but I heard it’s nice. I prolly would get claustrophobia anyway :S

So keep u thumbs up so i get home in one piece;)