PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, februari 23, 2007

Sick again :S

This truly sucks :(

I woke up this morning and wanted to put a toilet brush down my thoroath.
Went to the doctor to hear what they had to say...and guess what..i almoust could have taken her job..i just.
-I got a virus again i know..and I would realy love if u could just write out this..
*lends over a list of drugs i need*
She mostly looked at me sayed -ok. and then she looked down my thoath told me that i actually were not that red so I told her..
-no im not but now im out of medication so give me a day and i´m coughing blood. :D
So i went to the pharmacy and now i got a farmacy of my own at home..

Wanna buy pills of any kind against allergi or maby eyedrops? just give me a ring :P

Anyway..this weekend is all crazy. Today right after work im having a friend over to eat dinner..after that were gonna go to a birthday party.
Tomorrow im going to look at pictures for maby 4h in Galleries efter that me and a friend are going to shop some nice clothes because..
in the eavning were going to "Adecco Star Awards" its a nice name for a realy terribly boring party..but..free drinks so what does one do? ofc go there anyway ^^

so that is like untill 00,00 and after that were gonna meet up some friends and go out dancing..
I´m prolly gonna come home to Xa (my dog) drunk as a saylor and wake up with a terrible headdack on sunday..so...

My plan for beeing able to have this realy nice weekend is to find a wery good looking man..kiss him to death and whisper in his ear that -"u got IT!" so I´m able to stay awake and not laying in bed sick all weekend. So it would be just nice if all the good looking guys just could come here to my workplace so i can get on with it!
and start having a wonderfull FRIDAY! :D
pretty pl *blink*