PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, februari 26, 2007

WoW...bah :S

Today i just realized i realy hate that game..WoW that is.
First I manage to work my way up to lvl 70 and I´m thinking..
yey..now I can raid :D
And then somebody tells me that I have to do this stupid pre Q.
And after I actually manage to get groups together and do 3 damn parts to a stupid key and think..
NOW I can raid :D somebody else whispers..-Honey u have to finish the pre Q.

And I walk a round with some stupid NPC ride an ugly dragon, burn down a house or two.
Get viped like 400 times and then I think..
Now i´m done..so now I can raid..this was ok..the preQ took ages but im done..and then someone else tells me
– hahahahaaa…no Love u have a shitload more to do and when u done with that…u have to get the other key and that quest is LOOOONG…:S
I hate it, I really hate it… why do we all have to have the damn key?!?

Cant we just go and sit in a inn get drunk and play a game were we say nothing unless it´s not from a song. So mine for today would be….Just Be ^^

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

just got one sentence for that..
you old LAZY crow ;)

februari 27, 2007 7:08 em  
Blogger PrincessGaia said...

bah..Honey so u found the comment field...next time..put u name above it :P
so i know who to kill *looks her absolute sweetest*

februari 28, 2007 8:11 fm  
Anonymous Anonym said...

no way then other people can track me down ;)

you know who i am anyway no need to put a name above it *grin*

februari 28, 2007 9:23 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home