PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, februari 25, 2007

This weekend..sux

oki so ihad made all these plans for the weekend.
Friday i went staight home from work had Vargvinter to my place we ate a nice dinner. Took a shower get our selfs together and went to a friendshouse to a birthdayparty..(realy nice appartment but that i can tell u about an other day) anyway..my plan got a little different since i got the boys over "little" earlier than i had thought but anyway..came home like 00,00. !!!
Yeah dont tell me..all the others went out and i went home..to sleep..i felt like shit and my voice sounded like one from a realy terrible hardrockband after 20h of "singing".

So saturday..shopping all day take a nap and go to the party at Trädgårn that Adecco has every year. that was the plan..the reality...slept untill 11,00 had to wave morning på Xa and S. because i could not manage to get one word out from my mouth. Felt like shit..
Tryed to eat something that can represent a breakfast..but im not sure since i dont smell or taste anything this perticular day :(
So Vargvinter (who also is my working colligue) came over like 13,00 and we went out shopping..the only thing i manage to shop was candy for 23kr (2,3 EUR) so i could keep my eyes open and not fall asleep...anyway got home took a cup of tea planned to watch a movie and realized that the damn party is starting in 1,5h so we got to hurry like hell..agian in to the shower put makeup on because i looked like shit that day and then off we go.
WONDERFULL dinner..or so i heard..i didnt taste a shit..i could have gone to Mc Donalds and i would have tasted the same :( looked at the crazyperson that sat next to me. He actually wanted to steal my food the whole dinner (so it has to been good) but i rearly give my food to a complete stranger..but well this time i did..he was realy childish but quite funny in a stupid kind of way so i had quite fun at the table anyway.
At 01,00 i was bored as hell, Vargvinter fled home like 23,00 so i was anyway there longer than her..but again..its not hard..shes not an partyanimal so to speak. *blink*
So I went home and died on my bed.

Sunday....i played WoW and gott harrased by a guildie for my voice adn yeah he´s right..i sound like a frikking crow suites my flightform in WoW pretty good.
And...S actually got our ventrilo up, so damn i can talk with whom and how mutch I want..:D
Hope u all had a blast this weekend..because i was a party pooper *blush*
and i hate ppl like that :S