PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, februari 27, 2007

Measure u hand pl.

Im doing this realy non scientific thingy..
and yeah im bored..i just realized all i have done the past week is to complain about me, my surroundings..and..well mostly me.
So I started upp this...hmm..test..we can call it a test.
and i was quite surprized. U all prolly know that the human body is in everykind unik, but its buildt the same way..most of us has 10 toes and 2 arms.
I always heard that if u got big hands u got big feet and u get bigfeet if u tall..so u can like stand steady on the ground. So im doing a test to C if the size of a persons hand is various after her/his lenght. So in the comment zone u want u to write down like this:
Lenght Shoesize Handsize Gender

so far i have discovered that most male have a hand size of 20 cm and females hand are 18,5.
191 48 21,5 Male
189 46 20,0 Male
176 43 20,0 Male
184 43 20,0 Male
193 42 20,0 Male
165 38 18,5 Female
168 37 18,5 Female
163 36 18,5 Female

So pl continue the list and we´ll c if this can be correct or is it just a haphazard observation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

you still didnt change my measurements *cough* no valid date *cough* :P

mars 01, 2007 11:49 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home