PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, mars 14, 2007

OMG..I can barely move

This morning was interesting…the tram was 10 min late..and when it finally came it went the wrong way :S
So instead of resting my poor beaten up body since my training yesterday I got to take a 10 min walk, was 15 min late, 2 EUR less money in my pocket and hungry as a wolf.
So it would have taken me less time to walk straight from home to the office..and even to take my bike I think :S And tomorrow I prolly cant lift my arms at all but u can be damn sure im taking the bike
And as like things could not be worse I just found out that our bike messenger is working his last week. He’s actually a furniture designer and has decided to start a company of his own. So he bought him self an office in the city core and I wish him all the luck..but..who am I to look at now when the only pretty face in the office just disappears?
Well I just have to go hunt down that REALLY good looking bike cop that stopped me the other week..if u guys c him pl make sure to give me a ring and I’ll be there in millisecs. *Smiles*
And today its raid..and our RL has told me he’ll kill me him self if I make the raid vipe because I have aches. So im thinking of doing...just that ^^ *hides*