PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, maj 24, 2007

I´m not needed anymore

Today i was called to the bosses office at my workplace.
She told me that i only have three weeks left there. and after that the sommer ppl arrives.
This happened last year aswell so i wasnt that surpriced..but then

She told me that "and in the fall we dont need your serveses anymore..we have decided to solve this internly instead". So in three weeks im jobless...
Well not that i become unemployed, I still ahve my job left..but my workplace isnt gonna be here at the office no more.

Feels sad..Ive been here over 1 year now..ppl know me..they know what to espect and they know that things will be done if they ask for help.
But even if im not needed here there are still ppl that wants my services in this workplace..but not fulltime..
So i have been asked if its possible for me to work ½ time 50% with some administration that needs to be done its a couple of more weeks.
I ofc sayed yes..so the plan is now that i will work my regular work fulltime this summer and then work the parttime job beside it..
This is going to work out just fine..spec since Adecco (my employer) has a hard time to find a new project for me..so i prolly walk at home with full payment..

So this summer ½june and ½ juli i will be working 60h/week and 40of those hours..is sittign at home and just reciving salary.
Its good to be a consult today..but Im still kinda sad that i wount come back ehre after my summervacation..gonna feel strange and teh worst part..
I have NO CLUE were i end up in september when i get back. Feels kinda odd.
But Im hoping for the best..and that is that after newyear..this company going to do a reorganization and that there is room for me to change employer from Adecco to a fulltime job here at Banverket Projektering.

Keep your thumbs for me friends.