PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, juni 28, 2007

Icebearcub...so sweet u want to eat him up!


This must be the cutest little bear cub ever..his name is Knut and he lives at the Zoo in Berlin..hes about 6 mouths old and already has a nice 35kg to carry around..isnt he just adorable?
(thanx Desposa..i wrote wrong)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Yeah I read about it on the bbc news site. His mother rejected him so the zoo took care of him. Some ppl said it would be best to put the litle bear to "sleep", I mean hello? brains anyone?
I think it's the Berlin zoo btw :)

juni 28, 2007 4:22 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home