PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, juni 14, 2007

Training day!

Im freacking crazy…
First I took the bike to work (30min)

then after work I took my bike home (30min)
After that since there was a little time before I had to go to the gym

I went out on a walk with Xa (30min)
and then took my bike to the gym since I was anyway going there
and didn’t want to land home (additional 15min)
because I was afraid I would stay home if I got there.
Anyway and still it was like 1h left until my combat started..so I went to a MRL class (1h)

and after that I went straight to my combat (1h)
and then I crawled to my bike and took my dead body home (15min)
So in the past 12h I´ve been training 4h and working 9 OMG!


My body prolly filling in the forms of migrating to a better owner as we speak tomorrow this time :S
This is going to hurt!
But I had a blast…and that does count :D