PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, juni 13, 2007

Pump & Combat Realise tracklist

I just couldnt wate untill thursday..i just had to google out what music the new BodyPump & BodyCombat realise had....and here we go...*cheer*

Body Pump #62
1. I believe in dreams - Jackie Rawes
2. Run to paradise - Nick Skitz vs. the Choirboys
3. Rock this party - Bob Sinclair
4. How long - Jessy
5. Wind it up - Gwen Stefani
6. Weight of the world - Evanescence
7. I go crazy - DHT ft. Edmee
8. Power of Bhangra - Snap vs. Motivo
9. My love - Justin
10. Lips of an angel - Hinderbody

Body Combat #32
1. License to chill - Nick SkitzDance! - Goleo VI presents Lumidee vs Fatman Scoop
2. School's out - Krokus
3. Dream to me - Dario G vs Hixxy
4. Call me when you're sober - Evanescence
5. Don't stop me now - McFly
6. Leave me alone (I'm lonely) - Pink
7. Check your head - Ultrasonic
8. Welcome to Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
9. Here I come - Fergie
10. In the air tonight - Nonpoint


Looks like Im going to be spending >5h/week listening to rock..*grins*
Think i will have my MP3 all the way to the gym in my ears..LOL
just to survive tomorrows 2h training *laughing*