PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, juni 01, 2007

School is officially done


Today i recived my last school paper by mail...
And this time the teacher even gave me my folder back ^^

He had written cross my entire frontpage remarks and stuff he missed in the paper.

I actually didnt read it trough to good.
Because i saw..top down on the page..it sayed GODKÄND

Meaning PASSED..i passed the course *jumping up and down*

I think i should read it trough..specially my analyse and conclusion part..
Since i wrote that AFTER our office party..drunk as a duck int he middle of the night!!!
the funny thing with that is that that part of my paper he didnt complain about at all :O

So that can mean a few things.

1. He liked it
2. He thought i was a total idiot and let me passso he doesnt need to read my idiotic and incoherent notes again.
3. He didnt read it at all.

I can bet its nr 3. He just wanted it to go away and let me pass so he could go on summer holiday. Irrespective of why i passed im a very very happy puppy today!
And sober this time..maby the be drunk and write is a good combo^^

I have to test that theory some time... I mean there are ppl saying that with the right amount of alcohol you brain actually works better.

Im my case..the brain actually works...at all. *giggles*