PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, maj 25, 2007

Office party at Liseberg

And today finally it was time for the office party i have been organicing more than a week..
we were split into 6 different groups with 5-6ppl in every group and were supposed to have a competition at Liseberg called "5-Kamp"

its 5 different branches called.
Woody
Waterball
Slingshot
Egg throwing
Airgun

I just can say that to hit a markis not my thing..i throw eggs everywere..and i even hit
my opponent target and that gave him an extra point. to use the dman riffle u need to like have abrean..i loose mine after a few Cider..so u can imagine..i didnt hit a shit.
Slingshot mostly hit the roof so i kind agave up after 2 tryes. got 0 points in that.

Waterball was kinda fun..u have a high pressure watercannin and a labyrinth and u need to use the water to make the ball go through the labyrinth. id took a while to get the right angle with the waterstream but i did kinda good.. :D

And Then came Woody...my whole group hates that branch.
U have a little hammer and there are littel wood peaces poping up from the ground and u need to kinda hit them..hard!
and when we came there one of the guyes in my group were like..omg..check that out..he actually got 250..its liek impossible to get that mutch..he must have pictured his wife pic on the wood thingys.

So we started up..I was last to hit those things..u get 10 points for every hit..so ppl got like
100 points..150 the best ever was Lars..he actually managed to get 220.
Everyone was REALY impressed..since the 250 was kind aimpossible..then it was my turn..
I hit and hit..and the hammer it kinda bounces back int he air after a hit so u just need to turn it to the next and then the next..and i hit a bit and then i heard the others behind me just..OMG!
I couldnt c the points so i just continued..i was kinda..oki i know..i suck..i miss like everything..do i need to hit even harder?? and they like..uhm..no u doing great..o_O

in the end the all 8 woody thingys poped up at the same time so i had a hard time to manage to hit them but i kinda tryed anyway..and then it stopped.
I got 365 points...400 is max what u can get.

So i won..i actually won..
and my colligues was like..oki..I will never ever piss you of...who teh hell were u trying to kill back there..and i was like..no..it was kinda fun :D
So a friend of mine sayed afterwards just..yeah..Gaia kills just for fun ^^
So be aware..im IMBA in Woody..hard to beat those points *giggles*
Its the finnish blood showing im sure :P