PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, juni 04, 2007

This week :D

On Friday were going to have a n other cheese and wine night ..this time not at my place but in Nol.
At an other friends house..its going to be a sleep over party so I have some serious packing to do..well..not that I need my whole wardrobe but because Xa (my dog) is coming with us..and she like all children needs her food, her toys..her candy and her other stuff.
Well yeah like girls in general.
Anyway..its going to be white wine and cheese..and since im not very found of ½ dry white wines..(bluenun and other rieslign wines *pukes*)
Im planning to have veryvery dry white wines and to find cheese for that is kind of hard.

Usually when we have these nights that is actually 4 times/year we have had red wine and cheese..and now since its always me choosing the food and wines it ahs become very easy to put together 5 different bottles of wine and cheese to that. This time its not that easy..

And the worst thing is…that the liqueur store (Systembolaget) is better in matching wine to cheese than the cheese shop is to match cheese to wine. Says a little about how into your own product u are :S
And doesn’t give a very good impression to the customer.
BUT…at least I have learned that I go buy the cheese I want and then Systembolaget can match the wines to it. So that is what im planning to do…my only “must” for this week..well except attend on the night ofc..since I have the food!! (read: The power)
*giggles*

Hope you all get a great week!!