PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 26, 2007

Tickets are printed out :)

This summer is going to be very exiting :)
On friday Numpus gets here and a few more friends from Stockholm to visit us down here on the "right side of Sweden" ^^It´s going to be a LOT OF drinking..my liver propably is planning an emigration as we speak :S

Well anyway..Numpus is going home on the 4/7 and the 5/7 me and S are off to Amsterdam. We are planning 2 full days shopping and visiting friends there and on saturday its time for Sensation White *cheer*. I realy need to go shopping this weekend..i still need to buy pants for my self..i found a realy nice looking PUMA top..(se the pic above. Mine is white though)
Now its just "the rest".
Oh btw..i bought a book..no not a novell..but a Amsterdam guide :D
Its going to be a lot of running in order to c everything..good thing we have Quine and hopefully Minimized to help us to find our way there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey that outfit looks great!
Provided you don't wear anything else :D

juni 27, 2007 4:26 em  
Blogger PrincessGaia said...

Get your head out of u pants love. Ppl would die on the spot if i was wearing nothing but that..and that is not in a positive way sweety :S

juni 29, 2007 12:39 fm  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I'm a man, and my head should remain in my pants or I will be arrested for indecent exposure :)

juni 29, 2007 1:32 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home