PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, augusti 05, 2007

Incomplete

Excuse me
Do you have a band-aid
So I can aid my broken heart

You see
When he let me down
He tore it apart and it still hurts

I think
Maybe he took some of it
Because it doesn't feel complete

And
Do you happen to have flowers
To fill my empty vase

My vase
Used to be full of flowers
Until he left without a single one

They always
Looked so pretty
But now the vase only collects dust

And by the way
Would you happen to be single?
Because I have nothing else to do now