PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, november 21, 2007

And just as i got started...

...I get sick.

WTF...why cant i just train as im supposed to? noo i just must go get my self an infection so now Im not only have to take the damn buss to work (taking 15 mins longer than riding my bike) I cant train at the gym *cry* and i can barely go out with Xa without getting tired as hell.
*sad puppy*
So yesterday i was at a friends house eating cake in her new appartment. She nowdays lives only 20mins from me..so its pretty close. and in a 2 room appartment not 1room (25kvm) anymore^^
so now you actually can even turn in her appartment. *giggles*

And today im off to Bumbi to go eat tacos with Xa and a few other friends.
Going to be realy nice.
Just what i need..get my head of school and work a bit..because it feels like the only thing IVe done the past months is work, work, work...24-7 working.
Mostly because my work is my school...and work + school is atm 80h/week and the rest i train at the gym.

What a life...not that Im complaining...that mutch :P
If only atleast my training would show some results..atm I just feel like a huge blob that cant breeth.
and the results are still not showing after 6 weeks of 18h/week training. *cry*