PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, mars 13, 2008

Sthlm..WTF to do?

Oki so I just got to know im off to Stockholm the coming weeks.
I know like none in that city, completely alone…*cry* poor me*
Well im there to work..but IF we get time off what the fuck am I supposed to do..oki I can train..but..besides that..cant be training 24-7 for 3 weeks..that would uhm..make my body look like a godess..uhm..take a bit longer than 3 weeks of training but..it’s a good start atleast :P

So I wrote on MSN that I was supposed to be in Stockholm, and sent a few SMS to ppl that I know up there..and guess what..
Now im sitting here with 8 ppl that im supposed to be getting together with during those weeks :D *happy puppy*
Best evah…so now I feel kinda I have no time to work or train I need to visit all my friends up here :D
I have a feeling its going to be a very fun week up in the capital.
Wish me luck :)