PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, april 24, 2008

Double Class today


Body Balance and then Body Pump... at World Class Alvik
todays meal =

Breakfast- with porage, juice one sandwitch with ham and vegetables, cup of tea
Mellis- 2dl of youghurt
Lunch- Rice and thaifood with beef
Mellis 2- Gorbys with sallad
Between classes- 1 Gainomax
Dinner- An additional Gainomax and a looong shower..mayby hit the sauna^^
Hopefully..Im able to walk tomorrow..but prolly not so dent get your hopes up
I will complain all weekend for sure :P
Todays calories in total =1800 kcal
Usage is = 2102 kcal

So pretty ok..so to say :)
Wish me luck..im of now to the gym
..with my 2 Gainomax in the gym bag ofc!
*kiss*