PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, april 22, 2008

THE DRESS!!

Oki..this is the story^^
I were to visit the parents..that i told you about..what i didnt tell you was that i saw the most beatifull dress ever in one shop..I was sure it was MQ.
Anyway..I tried it on but it was to small size..uhm or I was to big..what ever..
And they didnt have an other size more suitable for me.
So..then started the HUNT..and yeah trust me it WAS a hunt..I emailed EVERY single MQ shop in all stockholm (about10 shops) asking for this WONDERFULL white dress I saw in Linköping.
No answer..so I started totalk about the dress to my friends..and ppla t work..
EVERONE was out hunting after that damn dress...It was to be found nowere.

Then a friend of mine gave me a ring on the cell and asked me..

"Gaia, could that dress you been talking about be the one? Im standing infront of now..at Sisters shop in Gothenburg? It looks EXACTLY as you have described."

OMFG!!! Ive been emailing the wrong shops *blush*

Well what ever..I found the damn dress..next problem..to find the right size..were impossible in Gothenburg..so I called every damn Sisters shop in Stockholm (about 8of them) adn finally ONE size 42 was to be found..I must have sounded completely insane because they put that one single dress away for me to come and try it on before friday..

After some thinking I decided to take the Metro the same day to this shop adn try it on.

The Metro is an adventure of its own..as you can c on the metro map its not to easy if u never went with the Stockholm metro to find your way..but after two hours there i was..standign in the shop..with the dress and me..perfect fit in anyway :D

SO I AM NOW THE OWNER OF THE NICEST DRESS I EVER SEENED !!!