PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, april 18, 2008

I cant move..GAAAH

Oki..so still stuck in Stockholm as you all prolly understand..BUT
I have now found a gym..with classes.
Guess what im doing as soon as i get the chance ^^
Well yesterday i did get a chance..the thing was..I had forgot to use my brains..so I ate like..uhm..
Sallad for lunch..took some cottage cheese and yoghurt at 15,00 PM
And went for a Body Balance class at 18,10 60 mins later i felt great..BB is realy great..uhm.
the BodyPump class that started 3 mins later wasnt.
I was about to faint after the warmup when we started for real with the legs.
But i survived...60mins..I was like a dead fish on land when i got out from that damn room.
I ate like almost nothing when i got to the hotell and Died on my bed..
GAAAH..and today..SHIT MY LEGS HURT!!
I can barely move..F*ck im stupid.
Did I learn anything?..yeah..next week..EAT MORE FFS!