PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, april 28, 2008

My God..MORE Stockholm

I just found out...
Nicely..I get one week at home and then..BACK TO STOCKHOLM untill month end to June.
Well this time I actually got to make a choise and guess what..me working the comming moths is going to pay for a wonderful round trip in Japan next spring.
So the comming month is only due to a realy nice vacation in 2009 :))

Oh..and I prolly forgot to tell you guys..you know all my nice furniture I bought in October/November? The ones for 7000 EUR..since Ive been working so damn mutch..Im almoust down to Zero on that loan at next salary..
meaning that I have payed of the total amount in less than 6 months...^^
*happy puppy*


YES..I make a SHITLOAD of money atm..but i still miss my dog..
atleast now i get to come home during the weekends so
hopefully I get something that i can call a life just before the summer.

So now I want raids on saturdays or someone that can hack my computer so i can play WoW on my job laptop!!! Any idéas??