PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, april 27, 2008

Where did the weekend go?


Yeah…well...Friday…Went with me sitting in a train that run over an moose in like 200km/h
Not mutch left of the moose I can tell u.
But took us freaking ages to get home. So I was home like 00.30 and then I didn’t even unpack *OMG!!!* I just went straight to bed and died there..
Saturday...up 08.00 AM *OMG!! Are Gaia getting insane??*
Anyway...got some work done before our “big” shopping day...I found a very beautiful dress in black and white...so I had to buy it...I know!! I usully don’t EVER wear dresses…don’t know what has run into me...I blame the stress from work.
Anyways ate breakfast out…took a cup of tea (Pl read: Pastry and some soda) walked like forever…and then I forced poor Centi to buy inlines...poor puppy...It was a pretty expensive day but...it ended with some serious laughing when Centi was trying his inlines for the first time ever...(Next time I take a pic...YEAH BABY!!!) and then a very nice Dinner at home to end our perfect day.
Sunday...what can I say..who orderd the sun to go somewhere else than stay in Gothenburg?? ( btw..I hate you)…raining…and We had planned suck a lovely walk to the Petstore to do some serious Xa shopping. 160 EUR poorer with a lot of “Doggehstuff” with me we took the bus. Then out and trained Xa in the rain..(oki..sun was up one hour tops:P)
Anyways..she had a blast and so did I. Breaks my hart to c how happy she gets when she gets to work..and I don’t do a shit with her...I just leave her with Centi weeks, months in a row and just vanish to stupid Stockholm. She must hate me...atleast a little...I would. :S
Well, now Im back sitting in the damn train on my way back to the hotel.
Im checking in just after midnight...last person to that...like the other 3 weeks I’ve been staying in Scandic Alvik. Well atleast I get EuroBonus for them...I just might take a trip to Amsterdam a few days around Sensation White…we will c...Im so hoping Mini keeps his word and keeps the tickets he bought for me until I arrive.
Anyway...the weekend is ending in less than one hour and
I still wonder…where did it go?