PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, augusti 08, 2009

Cinnamonbun party ^^

morning started with real breakfast :D no damn eggs..Ive started to hate eggs2 weeks everydamn day :S
opened up my pkg of Toblerone fruits % nuts..some new kind..havent tasted it before..was quite ok even if the White Toblerone remains as my favorite.
Soon Im of to combat class...love saturday classes..its so great realizing that I m done training at 12AM and Im free to do what ever I want after that.

Summer heat is here again..thinking of actually having a skirt today to the party.
we have aprox 25 degrees and full sun here. and I only have 4 days of work left before my vacation starts. I really need to get away from work a little.

Tonights is going to be fun, Im really looking forward to it..seeing some friends and beeing able to eat/drink what ever falls me in..tomorrow Im on the diet again..5 days left..then its review.
taking measurements..taking pics compairing, standing on the scale and deciding if this is something I should continue or not.
Fun thing is..that now even I c a little difference but..
we will c..at this point it feels ok..Im not eating that differently except that im boiling and using the oven for everything. Havent been to much of potatoe , rice person anyway..but its one thing "just not eating it" and "not allowed to eat it".
Its same but only not :)

Have a great saturday