PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, augusti 07, 2009

My life

is pretty boring at the moment..sorry for that :(
Im working my ass of..Im eatign less than ever and I train more than ..oki sam eamount as always :P
Ive been in Oslo the past period and this week I spent in Ålesund Norway to meet up with a few of my team and follow up on how there work is going.

Ive been eating my diet food allt eh way and what I saw on the scale is that I now after 2 weeks actually have dropped atleast 1 kg..wich is good.
Im trying to write in my food diary everyday to keep a little track of what I eat and the weights I have at the gym. I have only one week left of my diet after that I will start looking if this is somethign thatI want to continue with or...
we will c.

Anyway..next friday is my first day of vacation..and trust me I so need it.
Been workingmy ass of and the past 3 weeks im up in over 70h/week of worktime.
Fair..when Im travellign there is not that much other things to do but ont he other hand..I have ALOT of stuff that i really needed to get done and I have pushed it infront of me for a while now.
so great..one week before vacation and I have soon done all on my "to-do-list"
*smiles*

Now I will go and eat breakfast..been up 3h now and still not eaten anything *blush*