PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, september 02, 2009

Blackberry Pie



Today me, Centi and Xa hit the woods.
I´ve been checking the past 2 weeks at the blackberry bushes growing where we have our "regular morning walk" and today was a excelent day to pic them :)
We got over 2l and it took us less than one hour.
the result....a pie.

Centi is most happy..spec since I have promised him to make a blueberry pie on friday so we use a little of the 6l we picked while we were at his summer cottage.
Blackberries is the kind you EARN to eat..the damn thorns has scratched me pretty much everywhere..even through my jeans :S

But..its so worth it ^^

Etiketter: