PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 26, 2009

And BodyCombat challange RULES!!

All day..we ate like crazy..and trust me..for a person eating barely 1500 kcal/day and training 1-2h this is about the most I ever eaten..
2 breakfast (oatmeal porrage and after 3h 2 sandwich with ham and cucumber) and loads of tea.
for Lunch mexican Enchilladas from a lokal restaurant at Lindholmen called Puebla.
If your around..try it..doesnt cost a fortune and really fresh food.
after some Donuts, candy and Dragonfruit it was time...

Carro, Marcus and Annica was teaming and what can I say...can it be anything but best evah?
We screamed, I ate my mexican lunch like 3 times, we fought for 80mins and ended the 2h class with 30mins of Bodypump. (I managed to keep my normal weights..*happy*)

Im plotting at the moment to spam all of Sportlifes "suggestionboxes" with "WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE" notes..I can go around in the locker rooms asking for ppls card nr so It seems that more than me and the rest of the frontrow maffia wants this ^^

And actually it is..the class was only filled to maby 15% by "us" rest of the ppl managed..survived..and talked about it in the locker rooms..seemed to be impressing more than us "Combat fanatic" idiots in the right corner of the classroom.

Great training, great fun and best instructors we could ever get to hold it.
Thank you so much for doing this for us all...and were already begging for more^^

Etiketter:

1 Comments:

Blogger Callisto said...

This was totally THE body combat event of the year. *!!!!!!!!!* WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WE WANT MORE!!!

augusti 26, 2009 10:32 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home