PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 19, 2009

G.I. Joe- Rise of Cobra

OK..I admit..Ive been to the cinema...again

this time to watch this action film..Centi was a bit sceptic but I lured him with me by talking about there special effect budget. (usually gets him going^^)

Anyway..It was good action and since its futuric..good looking boys(and girls) with really tight suites..It cant be that bad..right?

We had a nice evening...today I barely remember what the movie was about but..
It was good old action.
Not maby something worth paying a furtune for but as Centi put it:

" A great movie to watch with a huge pizza and a number of great friends"