PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 26, 2009

2 days and we have trained over 5h in total

Its insane..some ppl say that when you have vacation your supposed to relax..
I usually c my vacation as the time of the year when I get to train even more.
This year is not any different.
Ive been looking and counting for my past 2 weeks and suddenly I feel tired:P
totally we have been running at the gym or walking the dog for aprox 3h/day in total.
So one class atleast/day..+ walking Xa and our selves around the entire city and Delsjön.
No complains I can tell you...
I think that I really want to take a measurement of how much muscle I have at the moment.
Because I dont really think normalt methods can give me anymore result..feels like I need to start doing the "deff" stuff for ever if Im to loose theese last kg of bodyfat that Im so eger to get rid of.


So I think I will book me one of thoise measurements today when I go to my Box class..
the girls in the receptions should be able to help me to atleast book a time with a Personal Trainer (PT). And then I need to look at this from there.

1,5week left of my vacation after that I beliave we need a "resting week" (usually ends up with crazy 4h walks with the dog since Im not allowed at the gym and then after 4 days me and Centi are trying to kill eachother).
hmm...this fall is going to be interesting..not only from training and healts perspektive but also job wise...My boss at Shell is doing his very best to get me onboard.

So Im pretty sure my salary will have atleast a little rase ^^
Im actually looking forward getting back to work..how crazy is that?!!

Etiketter: