PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, september 03, 2009

Tiesto- Trädgår´n

First time I saw him live...ever.
Its funny..when looking at videos and so on you still dont think that the person is going to look exactly the same IRL.
This guy does..he stood there..smiling..for 3h nonstop (I would have gotten cramps after 5 mins for sure) looking all happy.

It was fun, great and I got to move my hips a bit^^
Only sad thing is that he didnt play any of his own tracks..well he played 4 that i recognized but the rest was..everybody elses music.
Its a pitty. I know he hasnt produced anything really recently but it doesnt make his "old" musik less good.
Atleast I got Leathal Industry for a few minuter..= no complains

I will have no voice tomorrow..I screamed pretty good I can tell you ^^

I got a cute little metal box in present to day before going to the concert..from Callisto
"For Permanent Conflict Solving"
containing: vinyl gloves in my sice and 2 black plastic bags...now I need a knife..maby I can use a key? or maby the person has suddenly developed a brain and dont show up?
we will c.....think I need yet an other season of Dexter ^^