PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

after some serious fighting over the phone...

There was finally a decission made..lets use UPS to ge tht ekitchen to Stockholm.
EPOQ ( The company we purchaged the kitchen from) calls the trucking company up at 12,00 CET wednesday. And calls back to me.
-Gaia, I have bad news...the truck with your kitchen already left.
-WHAT?!?! but hten its ok they should arrive latest friday here in Stockholm so we can get out kitchen then...
-No..we need to get it to our central storage..repack it to an other truck and check so everything in the order is in place. But if I say we come with it first thing 8am on Monday morning..is that ok?
-Not really but what can i do...I think I can keep my handymen bisy from 6am on mondya mornign until the kitchen arrives so ok..deal.
But you better have everything in the delivery or I go nuts and bananas on you.
-With every right, I just hope this is all of it.

Few hours later phone rings...
-The telescopic addition to your owen..we found some here in the back..do you want ot come and pick them up or do you...
-Send them with the post..they are not big and I can pick them up closer than going 60mins one way to your store
-Ok, Ill put them comming today already so you shouldhave them tomorrow.

few hours more, phone rings again.
My heart kinda stops every time and I have started to hate the fucking signal, just bringing bad news again for sure.
- Hi its form electrolux...your stew..we are out of the sort you want..so we have 2 options..you wait for us to produce it or we try finding somethign else.
- Ok I can take somehtign else but it better have all the functions i want!
-I´ll check and call you back!

10mins later..phone rings again..SHOOT ME!!
-Hi Gaia, I have good news.
-*exhales*
-We dont need to replace the stew...
-Oh?
-No there is someone that has put one away for safekeeping for an other customer..and since you have had more than you share of problems I just give that one for you and the other customer can just take an other one or hope tha tin 2 months time whne he is to get his kitchen the stew is back in stock.
- Great news..when can i get it?
-It son its way already^^
-Fantastic! And wkilest Im talking to you..we need to buy a freezer and a fridge..and since you pitty me crazy lot you give me a fair prize kompensating for my sorrows and heartfailures the past week right.
-Yes! I put an offer togheter you cant refuse.
- <3

In u face Murphy!!!!


Etiketter: , ,