PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, juli 02, 2007

So sick..nooot

just officially :D
What does not one do to be able to play with friends?
I called in sick today..i havent actually done that in a while..like 5 mouths or so..was about time :P
Got Numpus, Etohain and Centipede at my place.
Its total war at home ^^
If everyone survives this week its a miracle..my arms are totally blue..Numpus got bruses and a bump on his head and Centipede has..uhm *blush*
nevermind..
Anyway..having a blast..sleeping way to little and planning for my Amsterdam trip ..plane leaves Gothenburg Thursday at 06,30 AM
Im so excited..gonna publish some pics when i get back..of the Sensation White event ofc ^^
And its raining :D